iPhone and web based soundscape research project

Dear all,

Any iPhone/iPad users out there can now take part in the Sound Around You Project , investigating human relationships with their everyday sound environments or soundscapes.

1.            Get the app for iPhone or iPad (or use any digital recorder and contribute via the website)

2.            Capture, comment on and upload your everyday sound environments

3.            Your submission will be anonymously placed on our world soundscape map

Would love you to take part and I welcome any feedback/questions you may have on the app, site or anything besides.

Apologies for any cross posting!

Charlie Mydlarz

Acoustics Research Centre

University of Salford