Re: McGurk or AV stimuli available?

Hi Tuan,

You could try to make it yourself, as I did in this clip http://www.YouTube/Arnte. Not very hard to do, as long as you use earphones with a 'click track' when you are recording, to make editing and synching easy.

Best,

Arnt

PS. And please feel free to use my clip should it fit your purpose.

--
Arnt Maasà
Associate professor, Dr. art.