Re: McGurk or AV stimuli available?

Hi Tuan,

You could try to make it yourself, as I did in this clip http://www.YouTube/Arnte. Not very hard to do, as long as you use earphones with a 'click track' when you are recording, to make editing and synching easy.

PS. And please feel free to use my clip should it fit your purpose.

Arnt Maasà
Associate professor, Dr. art.
Dept. of Media and Communication, Univ. of Oslo
ðPO BOX 1093 Blindern
0317 Oslo, Norway
ðMobile: +47-41420825
ðTwitter: @arnte