Music listening experiment (was: [AUDITORY] Software for internet-based auditory testing)

Dear Robert,

I realise this reply is slightly out of date, but here at INESC Porto we've been working on a web application for running listening experiments online. Our web application (called "Weve") is implemented using CouchDB and the code is freely available online through github:

https://github.com/SMC-INESC/weve/tree/simple-melody

In its current form it can play a set of stimuli to participants (in a variety of audio formats), record ratings entered through sliders, and manage a database of the all ratings collected.
We'd be delighted to hear from anyone (on or off list) who is interested in helping us take the application further - currently it's rather geared towards our own experimental setup, but could be modified to allow users to run their own experiments and configurations.

For those curious as to what Weve is like to use, we'd like to invite you to take a short (15 minute) music listening experiment by going to the following link:

http://graph.pt:5984/simple-melody/_design/weve/welcome.html

Note: Due to the inclusion of HTML5 components in the experiment interface, please make sure your web browser is fully up to date. It has been tested on the latest versions of Google Chrome and Firefox, but we make no guarantees about IE or Safari.

Best wishes,

Matthew