SV: The climb of absolute pitch

My condolences Pierre,
It would seem unlikely that ageing would accelerate events in the auditory neural mechanism, that can be considered as a dynamic high pass filter (high frequency peripheral coding and slower when the black magic occurs and a neural process becomes a perceptual event).  Therefore, the upwards slide is quite possibly peripheral and is perhaps related to gradual changes in cochlear homeostatic properties - just conjecture.  I am grateful for this query as I realise that it answers one that I have always had about absolute pitch and other tuning systems.  Be they real or perceptual, they must, I guess, disrupt the listening and therefore the AP blessing/curse.