To: <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: The climb of absolute pitch

The only suggestion I have on this that in speech (at least in Dutch)
the - un-accented - pitch goes gradually down during a sentence.
Listeners are usually not aware of this.
Against this background a rise of 100 cents is more of a signal dan going down 100 cents. That AP have a stronger effect could indicate that they have a stronger connection
to the pitch of their voice, which is proposed in some theories.

Regards,
Leon