DAFx 2013 CFP

Deal list,
on behalf of the organizers. As usual, apologies for crossposting.
Marcelo

DAFX 13 =======================  CALL FOR PAPERS

We are pleased to announce that the 16th International Conference on
Digital Audio
Effects will take place at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth,
Ireland,
between 2nd and 6th  September, 2013. This annual conference is a coming
together of
those working across the globe in research relating to digital audio
processing for
music, sound art, acoustics and related applications. The program for this
conference will include, in addition to presentations of papers reporting
scientific
and practical discoveries, concerts and a full social program.

The conference presentations will comprise key-note addresses, oral and
poster
presentations of submitted papers and tutorials/demonstrations. We would
like to
invite submissions of papers for presentation at DAFx-13 within the
following
general areas relevant to audio signal processing for music, sound art,
acoustics
and related applications:

- Capture and analysis
- Representation, transformation and modelling
- Transmission and resynthesis
- Effects and manipulation
- Perception and evaluation
- Physical modelling, virtual acoustic and analogue models
- Sound design and composition
- Hardware and software design
- Spatial Audio
- Digital Audio in Mobile Platforms

At DAFx-13 we especially encourage submissions relating to:

Sound synthesis
Computer music and languages for music signal processing
Spectral signal processing

Acceptance to the conference for all submissions is subject to peer-review.
Acceptance may be conditional upon changes being made to the paper as
directed by
reviewers. Accepted contributions will be published in the Conference
Proceedings,
which will be made freely accessible via the conference website.
Prospective authors
should prepare and submit a full-length paper, including all figures and