Re: Recording of string chamber music where each instrument is recorded separately.

Dear Sara,

In the TRIOS Score-aligned Multitrack Recordings Dataset

http://c4dm.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/rdr/handle/123456789/27

you can find at least one recording (together with separated sources) that seems to correspond to your needs:

“a trio for violin, cello and piano by Franz Schubert (D.929, op.100)”

Best regards,

Alexey.