PhD and post doc positions in project "Genetic biases in speech and language", Nijmegen, Netherlands

Dear List,

On behalf of my colleague Dr Dan Dediu, I would like to advertise two positions (one PhD position and one post-doc position) at the Max Planck institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, the Netherlands. He was recently awarded the project “Genetic Biases in Speech and Language” by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) and will investigate genetic influences on the speech organs and their effects on phonetics and phonology. More information can be found at http://www.mpi.nl/departments/language-and-genetics/projects/geneticbiasing-in-language-and-speech.

Link to a description of the PhD position:
http://www.mpi.nl/people/vacancies/phd-student-2013-genetic-biasing-of-speech

Link to a description of the post-doctoral position:
http://www.mpi.nl/people/vacancies/postdoctoral-researcher-2013-genetic-biasing-of-speech

For enquiries please contact Dan.Dediu@xxxxxx

Thanks,

Esther Janse
Centre for Language Studies, Radboud University Nijmegen
& Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics Nijmegen