Literature Inquiry

Dear List Members,

In the course of my research project involving the effect of negative afterimages in hearing (Zwicker-Tone), I have come across this interesting thesis from the Eindhoven University of Technology:

"Auditory afterimages produced by incomplete line spectra" - J.J.M. Neelen (http://repository.tue.nl/691638)

This thesis has not been published, and according to the librarian in my institute, it has not been digitalized. And we are about to make a request for a hardcopy - with significant delay, of course (~ two months).

So it would be greatly appreciated if there is someone who could help out with finding it!

Sincerely,
Youssef Adel

--
Youssef Adel
youssefadel@xxxxxx

Student of EE (Medical Electronics) -
Technische Universität München

Research intern for M.Sc. degree -
Laboratoire de Mécanique et d'Acoustique,
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique,
Marseille