Re: TTS as surrogate for noise exposure measurement

Speak to someone 1 meter away. Put on the music. Turn the music down to an 'equal' level.

iPad has numerous apps.

Kevin

IME, this is a much larger and growing problem. We have applicants for our program with 15 - 20 dB of loss at 4kHz, and they are 18 hers old.