[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[MUSIC-IR] Help with an experiment
Dear readers of the Auditory and MIR mailing lists,
We are looking for volunteers to take a listening test with some
musical stimuli, which would take around 30-35 minutes.
The experiment, along with general instructions, can be found at the
Note: It has been tested on the latest versions of Google Chrome and
Firefox, but we make no guarantees about IE or Safari.
Any problems, or indeed general comments, please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your time.
Fabien Gouyon, PhD
Senior Research Scientist, INESC Porto
Invited Assistant Professor, Engineering Faculty, University of Porto
0. ISMIR 2013 will take place in in Curitiba (Brazil), 4-8 November 2013. The web site of the conference is at http://ismir2013.ismir.net/ismir2013/
1. Please do not send HTML documents to the list
2. Please do not send attachments (pictures, Word, etc.) to the list
3. Please do not send commercial ads to the list
4. Reuse of email addresses found on the list for unsolicited mail is forbidden
5. To unsubscribe, mail to "listserv@xxxxxxxx" the following text: unsub music-ir or login to http://listes.ircam.fr/
6. For assistance, mail to "music-ir-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".
7. The archives of the list are at http://listes.ircam.fr/
8. The collective web sites of the ISMIR conferences and all past proceedings are at http://www.ismir.net/