[AUDITORY] SV: RE: Perceptual basis of evolving western musical styles

Hi Pablo,

I don't share Eric's concern about a drawback and found this article definitely worthy of your shameless self-promotion.  Congratulations.  It's perplexing that the closure projection results for the Classical period are so low.  I would have exåected them to be amongst the highest.  Could this relate to selection bias in the corpus, or does it have to do with the definition (as per the Carol and Krumhansl reference which I should probably try and wrap my feeble mind around).  Also, on account of the two deaths that occured, I think that the second year overshoots the end of the Baroque by 20 years, but that doesn't effect your analysis.

All the best

David