[AUDITORY] post-doctoral position

Dear Colleagues,

I'm writing to announce a post-doctoral fellow position in my laboratory. I will have a 1-year position (with potential to extend to 2 or 3 years) opening up later in the summer on a grant having to do with auditory change detection, change "deafness", and auditory training. The project uses event-related brain potentials (ERPs) and psychophysics so anyone with background in these or related techniques would be qualified. Any potential candidate can simply email me a brief statement of interest and a CV.

Best,
Joel
Joel S. Snyder, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor