[AUDITORY] Vacant PhD position at Fraunhofer HSA in Oldenburg, Germany

Dear colleagues,

I would like to invite you to take a look at the following vacant PhD
position in our Project Group Hearing, Speech and Audio Technology (HSA)
at Fraunhofer IDMT in Oldenburg, Germany:

We are looking for a PhD student supporting our team "Personalized
Hearing Systems". The research will focus on the experimental assessment
and modeling of different audio consumer profiles of normal-hearing and
hearing-impaired listeners in different application scenarios. Anybody
interested can contact me and find more information at

Kind regards

Dr. rer. nat. Jan Rennies
Head of 'Personalized Hearing Systems'
  and 'Audio Quality and Auditory Models'

Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology (IDMT)
Department Hearing, Speech and Audio Technology
Haus des Hörens - Marie-Curie-Strasse 2 - 26129 Oldenburg - Germany

Phone 	+49 441 2172-433
Mobile	+49 176 2204 3331
Fax   	+49 441 2172-450