[AUDITORY] Looking for a job in sound processing

Dear members of the list,

I'm looking for a job in DSP in Europe or California, preferably sound processing, but I'm willing to do anything else.

I'm a Telecommunications Engineer specialized in DSP with only 3 months of experience (internship), so it's being really difficult for me. During my studies I implemented an original idea with the purpose to become a musical software plug-in based on voice processing. You can watch the video in the following link: http://youtu.be/ZXtSnQD7F8I

I have tried hard in France and Germany, but I didn't succeeded. Could you give me an advice?

Thank you very much,

Miguel

PS.: For whom it may concern, please find attached my CV and recommendation letters.