Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 15:52:32 -0400
Subject: Help locating an old BBC documentary
From: Michael Palumbo <emailmichaelpalumbo@xxxxxxxxx>

Greetings list!

I am seeking help in tracking down a copy of "The Music Child", a BBC documentary from the 80s (or late 70s?) It is referenced in Oliver Sacks' Musicophilia, and pertains to Music Therapy and Autism... I'd really appreciate the help!!

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Michael Palumbo

Electroacoustic Studies Major
Department of Music, Concordia University
Montreal, Quebec, Canada