[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[AUDITORY] Call for Entries: SoundSoftware.ac.uk Prize for Reproducibility in the field of Semantic Audio
Dear AUDITORY list members,
(Please accept my apologies for possible cross posting.)
If you plan to submit (or already did) a paper to the AES 53rd Conference on Semantic
Audio, please find below the Call for Entries for the SoundSoftware.ac.uk Prize for
Reproducibility for works published at this conference.
Please note that the conference and reproducible research prize deadlines differ!
The deadline for AES full paper submissions is Sep 25, while the deadline for Prize
submissions is Sep 30, giving you some extra time to prepare your submission.
Hope this is of interest!
*** Call for entries: SoundSoftware.ac.uk Prize for Reproducibility in the field of Semantic Audio ***
* Submissions are currently open *
** Categories **
* Category A - Fully reproducible work - Awarded for a paper whose results can
be reproduced using the datasets, software and methodologies described in the
* Category B - Reproducibility-enabling work - Awarded for a paper presenting
infrastructure, datasets, or standards intended to enable future reproducible work
from other authors.
** Prizes **
Prizes will consist of a travel bursary of up to 1000 GBP (inclusive of
conference registration costs) to present your work at this conference.
If you are a researcher from a UK institutions eligible for EPSRC support, in
addition to the travel bursary the prize will also cover the Article Open Access
Publication Fee - please see http://www.aes.org/openaccess/.
** Important Dates **
* Submissions are currently open.
* The deadline for submission is September 30, 2013 (Please note that this is
later than the full paper submission deadline for the conference itself).
- For more information and other details please see the following page:
- AES 53rd Conference on Semantic Audio: