Dear Auditory list members,
Some people noted they could still use a little more time before their full paper submission to the Semantic Audio Conference.
Albeit no new submissions will be accepted after Sept. 25, authors are allowed to upload a revised version of their paper until this Friday, September 27, 2013. Please note however that a draft manuscript must be submitted on or before tomorrow, September 25. Full details are available on the conference website at: http://www.aes.org/conferences/53/.
Please note that demo paper proposals are still due on October 15 (there will be no extension). Those of you considering to enter the reproducible research prize, there will be a short extension announced at the website: http://soundsoftware.ac.uk/rr-prize-semantic-audio .
53rd AES International Conference on Semantic Audio
** Apologies for cross posting, please circulate widely. **
* Authors can now revise full papers until Friday, September 27, 2013.
* Please see updated Call for Papers at: http://www.aes.org/conferences/53/CfP.cfm
* Two tutorials and a new invited speaker Jay LeBoeuf confirmed.
* Paper deadline extended: September 25, 2013. September 15, 2013.
* Up to 1000 GBP travel bursary is included in the Prize for Reproducible Research
* We are pleased to announce two new invited speakers: Tuomas Eerola and Xavier Serra
* Date of our tutorial day announced: January 26. 2014.
* The conference is sponsored by the Danish strategic research project: CoSound