Re: [AUDITORY] AUDITORY Digest - 26 Oct 2013 to 27 Oct 2013 (#2013-254)

Hi Stuart -- regarding CI programming, I'd consider taking a look at a relatively recent book called "Programming Cochlear Implants," by Jace Wolfe & Erin Schafer.  Jace knows what he's talking about in this arena & while I've only given this book a cursory look, it may be a good starting point for you.  In that same vein, Rene Gifford recently authored a book entitled 'Cochlear Implant Patient Assessment.'  Again, I've only given it a cursory look, but Rene does good work & this may also be a good resource depending on your needs.

All the best,
Matt Fitzgerald

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 12:03 AM, AUDITORY automatic digest system <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Date:     Mon, 28 Oct 2013 00:03:17 -0400
Sender:   AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From:     AUDITORY automatic digest system <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AUDITORY Digest - 26 Oct 2013 to 27 Oct 2013 (#2013-254)
To:       AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is 1 message totalling 23 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Good introductory literature on cochlear implants

Date:    Sun, 27 Oct 2013 08:32:54 +0000
From:    David Morris <dmorris@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Good introductory literature on cochlear implants

Hi Stuart,=0A=
=0A=
It might be worth considering Niparko's book.  There's not a lot of detail =
on programming but the Wilson/Dorman chapter is in the same vein as the Loi=
zou article you mention.  =0A=
=0A=
Cheers=0A=
David=0A=
=0A=
Department of Scandinavian Studies and Linguistics=0A=
University of Copenhagen =0A=
Njalsgade 120=0A=
2300 K=F8benhavn S=0A=