Re: [AUDITORY] Phoneme database

Dear Giampiero,
thank you for your reply. I would rather like to have the second case of course. And this is what I had in mind what you've suggested, in case that I cannot find an already isolated one. But there are still those two databases (Oxford and USF). I don't know how they made the recordings. In particular the one from USF seems to have visual info as well.

Best Regards
Kamil