Open postdoc position in music and machine learning at Aalborg University

Hi Auditory list members,

We're pleased to announce that we have an opening at Aalborg University
for a postdoc in machine modelling of musical learning and creativity. The
position must be filled by 1 April 2014 at the latest and lasts 2.5 years.
The postdoc will be fully funded by the EU project, Learning to Create
(Lrn2Cre8). Full details of the position are available here:

http://www.stillinger.aau.dk/vis-stilling/?vacancy=627638

Those interested in applying should contact me as soon as possible to
obtain further information about the project.

Kind regards,
David Meredith

Associate Professor, D.Phil. (Oxon.), M.A. (Cantab.)
Department of Architecture, Design and Media Technology
Aalborg University, Sofiendalsvej 11, Rm. 11.128,
9200 Aalborg SV, Denmark.
Tel.: +45 99408092
http://personprofil.aau.dk/119171
www.titanmusic.com