Re: Function of Cochlear Nucleus cell types

There is a nice article about this by D. Manoussaki, E. K. Dimitriadis, and R. S. Chadwick.

Why the Inner Ear is Snail-Shaped

Published March 3, 2006  |  Phys. Rev. Focus 17, 8 (2006)  |  DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevFocus.17.8
See: http://physics.aps.org/story/v17/st8