Reminder: FMA 2014 deadline for abstracts

Apologies for cross-posting

Dear colleagues,

this is just a short reminder that the deadline for the Workshop on Folk Music
Analysis is on 17 February.

4th International Workshop on Folk Music Analysis (FMA)
June 12-13 2014
Bogazici University, Istanbul
http://www.cmpe.boun.edu.tr/fma2014/

We would like to invite you to submit an extended abstract for the 4th
International Workshop on Folk Music Analysis. The deadline is 17 February
2014.

The workshop focuses on computational methods applied to research questions in
ethnomusicology, and on the methods which generally aim at Music Information
Retrieval applied to Folk Music and Musics of the World different from popular
and classical music of the "West".

Like past workshops we will provide an opportunity for lively discussions and
exchange. Note that the program on the website is still tentative, as invited
speaker(s) will be confirmed in the next months.

We would appreciate you interest, and hope to see you in Istanbul!

On behalf of the organizing committee,

Andre Holzapfel