2014 Undergraduate Fellowships in ACN

The NSERC-Create Training Network in Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience is
now accepting applications for undergraduate fellowships. We provide a 16
week research training experience in one of our research labs at McGill
University, McMaster University, University of Montreal, the Rotman
Research Institute, and the Montreal Neurological Institute. Citizens of
all countries are eligible. Positions begin May, 2014. The deadline for
undergraduate applications, funded by NSERC-Create (Canada), is March 7,
2014. Full application and eligibility details are available at

http://www.acn-create.org/admissions/undergraduate-awards

Amena Ahmad
Program Coordinator
NSERC-Create Training Program in Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience
www.acn-create.org
Dear ACN Mentors,

The ACN Training Network is now accepting applications for undergraduate fellowships. We provide a 16 week research training experience in one of our research labs at McGill University, McMaster University, University of Montreal, the Rotman Research Institute, and the Montreal Neurological Institute. Citizens of all countries are eligible. Positions begin May, 2013. The deadline for undergraduate applications, funded by NSERC-Create (Canada), is March 1, 2013. Full application and eligibility details are available at http://www.acn-create.org/admissions/undergraduate-awards

Regards,
Amena