CTK installation

Dear list

I want to install CTK toolkit version 1.6.1.7-25f3. I confront the following error :
.
.
.
checking for rcc... /usr/bin/rcc
checking whether host operating system is Darwin... no
qmake: could not find a Qt installation of ''
configure: WARNING: Calling /usr/bin/qmake -project failed.
Cannot find Qt
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
sed: can't read confdefs.h: No such file or directory
./configure: line 8334: confdefs.h: No such file or directory
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `tests/Makefile.in'

I will grateful if someone help me about the installation.

Regards
Ali Fallah