10-Minute Listening Test for Evaluating Sound Separation in Music

--apologies for cross posting--

Greetings all,

We are currently asking for volunteers to participate in our listening test for evaluating our unsupervised sound separation framework for music. Volunteers in our research study will be asked to listen to and rate 10 sets of music samples ranging from 5-20 seconds each. The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete, and we would appreciate your participation by Friday, March 14.

Experiments will be run via a web-based survey. Your participation is totally anonymous. There is no personally identifiable information collected during the administration of this survey. Click here or on the link below to view the consent form and to participate in the web-based listening test.

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/1569000/Subjective-Evaluation-for-Sound-Separation-Synthesis-in-Music

Thanks in advance for your time, and feel free to forward to any others whom may be interested. If you would like to know more or have any questions, please respond to this email or contact us by phone at (601) 316-1006.

Sincerely,

Nashlie H. Sephus, Doctoral Candidate
E-mail: nsephus3@xxxxxxxxxx

Dr. David V. Anderson, Professor (co-advisor)
E-mail: dva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Aaron D. Lanterman, Associate Professor (co-advisor)
E-mail: lanterma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-1060, USA