Lectureship / Senior Lectureship in Audiology / Hearing Sciences at the University of Manchester

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Audiology/Hearing Sciences

Closing date : 11/04/2014
Reference : M&HS-04333
Faculty / Organisational unit : Medical & Human Sciences
School / Directorate : School of Psychological Sciences
Division : Human Communication and Deafness
Employment type : Permanent
Location : Oxford Road, Manchester
Salary : £37,756 to £46,400 per annum
Hours per week : Full time

The School of Psychological Sciences seeks to appoint a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer to contribute to the teaching and research activities of the highly enthusiastic and integrated Communication and Deafness division.

The purpose of the post is to undertake high quality research and excellent teaching. There will be a requirement to attract significant research income, and to produce high quality, high impact outputs, as well as enhance teaching activities within any of our programmes. You will help develop the profile of the Audiology and Deafness group on a global scale.

You will be an exceptional and productive academic who will complement our existing team, and who has a proven interest in research relating to audiology/hearing sciences or cognate discipline.

Informal enquiries

Informal enquiries can be made to:

Kevin Munro

Email: kevin.munro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 0161 275 3360

Chris Plack

Email: chris.plack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 0161 275 3394

Amy McLauchlan

Email: amy.mclauchlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 0161 275 3387

The University of Manchester values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.

Further particulars

To Apply:

https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=7620