Re: Can someone recommend an audio interface for a 24-channel speaker ring?

...just two small remarks:

1.) The M-32 DA is like its name already suggests a DA-converter - not a soundcard - you will still need a soundcard providing digital audio signals (4x ADAT or MADI) e.g. the RME HSDPe MADI or one of the Madifaces

2.) Keep in mind that the M-32s have a cooling fan, possibly requiring an installation of this device in a separate control room - a solution to this might be using three fanless ADI-8 QS driven by a HDSPe MADI

best
stephan