Symposium on machine learning applications in speech processing

Dear friends,
We are glad to announce that we organizing a symposium on machine learning applications in speech processing in IEEE GlobalSIP, which will take place in Atlanta GA , USA,  on December 3—5, 2014. You can find more information about this event at:

http://www.ieeeglobalsip.org/symposium/mlasp.html

We hope that you will be able to contribute to this symposium by submitting papers on your recent research. We are looking forward to seeing you there!

John R. Hershey (Chair)
Paris Smaragdis (Chair)
Shoji Makino
Tomohiro Nakatani