Re: Excessive requests for papers

Dear list members,

I felt compelled to reply because I was actively engaged in the original
thread about paper requests.

Although I wouldn't put it as passionately, I agree with Giuseppe. We have
already covered the issue of paper requests and we have decided that it's ok
to send messages to the list asking for papers, without any restrictions on
availability or anything else.

Personally, I deem unnecessary to come back to the topic. However, any
message asking subscribers to refrain from sending paper requests goes
against our previous decision and current policy, and I strongly oppose that
attitude.

Marcelo Caetano