Re: a mail for help about a paper [AUDITORY]

Hi Dick,

Great of you to supply all this information!  As you know, I'm not in this area of research, but I can see how your generous reply could be very useful to someone who was.

All the best,
Al

Albert S. Bregman, Emeritus Professor
Psychology Department, McGill University
Office phone: (514) three-nine-eight-6103,
http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/Group2/abregm1/web/