Re: Does anybody recognize the origin of this picture?

Hi,

just to note, that I think I have found the clue. Thanks for Thibaud
Necciari for pointing out [Duifhuis] paper, and using them I found two
more [below], which have very similar results than in Matti's fig:

Feth, Lawrence L., and Honor O¹Malley. "Influence of temporal masking on
click-pair discriminability." Perception & Psychophysics 22.5 (1977):
497-505.

Ronken, Don A. "Monaural detection of a phase difference between
clicks."The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 47.4B (2005):
1091-1099.

Duifhuis, H. "Consequences of peripheral frequency selectivity for
nonsimultaneous masking." The Journal of the Acoustical Society of
America54.6 (2005): 1471-1488.

I did not find the original Matti's figure from anywhere, he might even
have measured the data for that fig with a small listening tests with
himself. Anyway, I am on safe side now.

-Ville