Paper Request for Pitch perception in patients with a multi-channel cochlear implant using various pulses width

Dear Group,

I am looking for the paper “Pitch perception in patients with a multi-channel cochlear implant using various pulses width”; authors: Aronson L., Rosenhouse J., Podoshin L., Rosenhouse G. and Zanutto S., 1994.

I need this paper for my research, but I could only find the abstract. I will be glad if anyone can find this paper and send it for me.

Best regards,

Sonia Tabibi