Date:    Mon, 19 May 2014 13:21:55 +0200
From:    =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Kov=E1cs_Annam=E1ria?= <kovacs.annamaria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Small German speech corpus request

--------------070309030905070601040803

Dear List Members,

To perform analysis of salient event detection methods in speech with 3
different languages, I would like to ask you, if you have some small
(preferably 4 speakers , 2 male, 2 female, 10 sentences for each) German
corpus, which you can share with me. In best case it would be
studio-quality (in .wav) and native German speakers. It is not a problem
to have a bigger corpus, but these are the minimum requirements.
Any help and suggestions are welcomed (perhaps other languages too with
the same speaker/sentence properties as above).

Thanks in advance,
Annamaria Kovacs