[REMINDER] PhD position in hearing aid research (Oldenburg University, Eriks holm Research Centre, HörTech Oldenburg)

Dear list members,

This is a reminder for an open PhD position in hearing aid research at Oldenburg University, Germany together with the Eriksholm Research Centre, Denmark and HörTech, Germany, the application deadline of which is only a week away.

Details about the position can be found at the bottom of this email. Please pass on this information to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks a lot,

Tobias Neher