[Reminder] PhD Study- Subjective Evaluation of Audio-Visual Correspondence

[Apologies for cross-postings]

Dear List Members,

We are currently looking for volunteers to participate in our study on Subjective Evaluation of Audio-Visual Correspondence. We would be grateful if you could participate. Volunteers in this study will be asked to perform a series of image-sound similarity and detection tasks.  By participating in this study you will help us to investigate the correspondence between auditory and visual  features and determine which factors affect the perceived similarity between aural and visual structures. Further the results from this study will be used to inform the mapping of a visual interface for interaction with sound synthesis parameters.

Completing the study takes about 16 minutes.

If you are willing to volunteer, please use the link below:

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Augoustinos Tsiros

Augoustinos Tsiros
PhD Candidate,
Centre for Interaction Design,

Institute for Informatics and Digital Innovation,

Edinburgh Napier University