Position announcement

Dear All,

We are excited to announce a new position of Senior Research Scientist at Advanced Bionics. The position is focused on the area of sound coding. A successful candidate will be expected to establish an internal research program, as well as maintain research collaborations.

To view further details of the position, and to apply online, please follow the link below. If you would like to discuss the position informally, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Leo Litvak

Director, Hearing Performance Research
Advanced Bionics Corporation

--------

https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=Sonova&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&site=VjItMEtaeEVhWUl3TXhyQ3lLSVdNcDl1dz09&career_job_req_id=48923&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=s94rCuI3gKpycsVeboZEbPY2BjQ%3d