Re: Python from Matlab

Hi Linda,

Perhaps this is a good point to take the discussion offline, as  it is straying far from the scope of this auditory list?

What I get from the discussion so far is:
- Matlab has great qualities.
- It also has some issues that Python or R might address or alleviate.
- It would be great to have a smooth, efficient, reliable and secure way of calling one from the other.

Alain