Re: Studies on post-lingual deafness and speech-reading

Hi Michel,

I think the work of Diane Lazard and Anne-Lise Giraud might be close to what you want. Diane presented this at the last ARO meeting:

"Lip reading may prevent visual reorganization of auditory phonological areas in post-lingual deaf adults"

I don't know if it's been published in the meantime (couldn't find it), but definitely worth asking.

Cheers,
-Etienne