Microphone in Real Ear (MIRE) Measurements

I need to consider the MIRE technique according to ISO 11904-1 or ANSI S12.42-1995 for testing hearing protection equipment. I have found that Etymotic Research and Svantek provide some MIRE systems, but I still need some advice to find equipment that is relatively affordable and versatile. Please, can anyone recommend some microphones and pre-amplifiers, as well as the associated software for these measurements?

Many thanks

Saul

Dr Saul Mate-Cid
Acoustic Engineer

SATRA Technology Centre
Wyndham Way, Kettering, NN16 8SD, United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 (0)1536 410000 - Extension: 4354
Email: saulm@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.satra.co.uk