Online experiments/demonstrations for introductory teaching on auditory perception?

Dear list,

for an introductory lecture on perception and psychophysics, I am looking for short online experiments that demonstrate some more or less basic phenomenon in auditory perception (e.g., masking, binaural hearing, auditory streaming etc.).
In particular, I would love to find demos which provide the data (for example on a website), so that I could then discuss their data with the students.
An example for this type of online demos is the APA Open Psychology Lab (e.g., http://opl.apa.org/Experiments/About/AboutMentalRotation.aspx).

If anyone here is aware of comparable demos for auditory perception, I'd be grateful for a short message!

Best

Daniel

PD Dr. Daniel Oberfeld-Twistel
Johannes Gutenberg - Universitaet Mainz