FEM model of the middle ear - searching for publicly avaliable models

Dear colleagues,

I am a master student in the field of vibro-acoustics and my research concerns the development of middle ears transducers for possible application on implantable hearing aids.

The first step in our team's research is to simulate the vibro-acoustic behaviour of the middle ear components, if possible, with the outer ear. Because of this, we are searching for publicly available FEM models of those ear components and seeing which one best suits our needs.

Does anyone know of the existence of publicly available models so we could improve our work?

We would be glad if you could help us in our research.

Regards,

Felipe Pires

Vibration and Acoustics Laboratory
Mechanical Engineering Department
Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil (UFSC)