Auditory Model Workshop 12-13 June 2015 Oldenburg

Dear members of the Auditory List,

This is a save-the-date message to announce the "Auditory Model Workshop" planned in Oldenburg, Germany to be held on 12-13 June 2015.

The aim of the two-day workshop is to offer a forum where auditory models are in focus and where strengths and limitations of existing model approaches in answering key questions of auditory processing are on the agenda. Topics address how models can be used effectively and efficiently to complement experimental studies.

We are in the process of collecting the program and speakers, and plan to formalize the full program after ARO 2015. More information about the meeting and a call for contributions can be found here:

http://hearing4all.eu/EN/Media/Events/AuditoryModel_2015.php

Our workshop is a satellite to the 17th International Symposium of Hearing (ISH) meeting taking place on 15-19 June in Groningen, and we organize a shuttle bus to bring attendees from Oldenburg to the ISH meeting on 14/06.

Regards,
Sarah

--
---