Re: Phonetic balance

Here is a work we did some years ago, creating a dataset of  phonetically balances French. The methodoly description could be of some help to you.

A. Raake and B. Katz, “SUS-based method for speech reception threshold measurement in French,” in Fifth Conf. on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), (Genoa, Italy), pp. 2028–2033, May 2006, (url).

Alexandre Raake did the real work, so please contact him if you have any questions.

Good  luck,

-Brian

--

Brian FG Katz, Ph.D, HDR

Audio & Acoustique

CNRSLIMSI - CNRS
Rue John von Neumann
Campus Universitaire d'Orsay
Bât 508
91405 Orsay cedex

France

Phone. +  33 (0)1 69 85 81 55 - Fax.  +  33 (0)1 69 85 80 88
http://www.limsi.fr    web_group: http://www.limsi.fr/Scientifique/aa/     web_theme: http://www.limsi.fr/Scientifique/aa/thmsonesp/

Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite.
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.