Re: Question about latency in CI comprehension

This article is about children but may help answer some of the timing question and also gets at the auditory deprivation issue Nathan mentioned:

Gordon, K. A., Jiwani, S., & Papsin, B. C. (2013). Benefits and detriments of unilateral cochlear implant use on bilateral auditory development in children who are deaf. Frontiers in Psychology, 4, 719. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2013.00719

Sarah Hargus Ferguson, Ph.D., CCC-A

Associate Professor

Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders

University of Utah

faculty.utah.edu/~sarahhargusferguson