Environmental and Activity Audio Survey's

Hello,

My name is Darryl Griffiths and I am a PhD student from Glyndwr University, North Wales, UK.

I am aiming to seek environmental and activity signifiers within a corpus of music.

Such quantitative judgements can be made by participating in 2 online audio surveys:

1.  Seeking environmental signifiers with music:  http://darrylgriffiths.co.uk/context_survey/index.php

2.  Seeking activity signifiers with music:  http://darrylgriffiths.co.uk/scenario_survey/index.php

Full instructions are provided within the ‘homepage' of each survey.  Some basic details are required including your consent in order to go ahead and complete the survey.

Please note that the survey’s were designed to be used on a conventional laptop or desktop computer, and not a mobile device such as an iPhone or iPad.

Any questions please contact me from the link that is displayed in the footer section of each web page on both surveys.

Kind regards

Darryl