[AUDITORY] FFR workshop deadlines

Dear colleagues,

We would like to let you know that the abstract submission is now open for the FFR workshop, a two day workshop on the Frequency Following Response to be held on 19 - 20 May 2016 at Boston University, Boston MA (USA).

You can email your abstracts to acalcus@xxxxxx. The abstract submission deadline is March 15.

The idea of the workshop is to bring the FFR community together and to open up the discussion on the origins and interpretation of the response, explore new recording and analysis techniques, and discuss clinical applications as well as hot topics in the field. The workshop will consist of several oral presentations, round table discussions, and poster sessions.