Re: sinfa using matlab

There is a much simpler way to use FIX, which is by way of DOSBox.
http://www.dosbox.com/

Also, Silvio Eberhard has implemented a Matlab version but I don't know how available it is for distribution.

Finally, I may  be wrong about this, but these other implementations don't usually make it so easy to manipulate your feature sets and data, for example by aggregating matrices.

For my part, as my grandmother never baked anything for me (although she did cook me meals), I'd really miss that poppyseed cake!

Yours - Stuart