From: John Culling
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2016 8:32 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (auditory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) <auditory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Paul Allen <AllenPH@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Jacques Grange <GrangeJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Richard Martin <MartinR6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Binaural Xmas

Dear all,

A little binaural Xmas cheer for those who still have their headphones handy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9uEe_uCofY

The serious point is in the penultimate segment where Jacques demonstrates

the benefit of head orientation at a restaurant (c.f. Grange and Culling JASA

december issue)

John

Prof John Culling and Dr Jacques Grange from Cardiff University School of Psychology explain how we use two ears to localise sound whilst exploring Cardiff’s...