[AUDITORY] Examples of 'standing' human ethics protocols?

Dear List,

I am looking for examples of 'standing' human ethics protocols for non-invasive human studies of auditory perception. For example, some institutes approve behavioural testing or fMRI work within certain guidelines such that only an amendment or short form with the specific parameters is needed to begin a new study.

My goal is to understand how the approval process might be handled more efficiently (while of course protecting the subjects' rights and ensuring that all applicable guidelines are strictly followed).

If you're willing to share an example from your institute (for our internal use only, and feel free to black out any PI names or details), please contact me: emz.coffey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!

Emily Coffey
(McGill University)